FOX bypass shocks continue to dominate offroad racing with their unmatched performance and ease of adjustability. Combining the finest materials available with continuous, real race testing delivers the unrivaled performance that FOX is known for. The position-sensitive external bypass design allows for each stage of the shocks compression and rebound stroke to be adjusted independently from the others without affecting the other stages. FOX offers custom bypass tube layouts to maximize your suspensions performance while adhering to the vehicle’s space restrictions.
- Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 7/8″ hard chrome plated stainless steel 17-4 H900
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Proprietary deburred valve shims
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- High temperature Viton seals
- FOX formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Optional 90 degree fittings
- Custom hose lengths available
- Lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearings 1/2″ bolt x 1 1/4″ wide
- Optional spacer x 1 1/2″ wide
Quick Adjust Bypass (QAB)
Available for all 2.5, 3.0, and 3.5 external bypass shocks. Quickly and easily manually adjust bypass tubes without tools. The adjuster has the same flow and range as standard bypass units. The QAB has a definitive click at every quarter turn. O-ring seal keeps moisture and contaminants out.